Sunny Saturday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 11/11/11 8:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning PA:

Today is lots of reading and preparing for tomorrow's conference call with my group for class.  What a way to spend a beautiful day.

Gene is working on the house, so I'm also needed to run errands when he figures out he needs something.  Our local Lowes seems to know who I am almost by name and that I'm going to need strong guys to get my stuff and load it onto the truck since I can't lift the drywall, cement board, etc...boy I never thought I'd have to learn the terminology needed for building and renovationg a house......Personally I think that is the reason Gene sends me so that the stuff gets loaded onto the truck....

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 11/11/11 9:03 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA Peeps,
It sure does look like a beautiful day today.

Boy, did I have a weird night.  I let Utley out to go potty around midnight.  Then, around 12:30, I felt something wet near my feet.  He had peed through my comforter, blanket and sheets, all the way down to the protective mattress pad.  Argh.  I had to strip the bed, and wash the entire set of bed covers.  I also had to clean off the mattress pad, and turn the fan on in my bedroom to dry it.  Since I could not sleep on the bed till it dried, I slept in my rocking chair in the living room.  I knew I wouldn't be able to get comfortable on the couch.  I waking up, changing what was in the washer and dryer.  Around 6:00 a.m. I was able to make the bed, because everything was dry.  

Today, I am heading to a car wash to vacuum out my car, I got most of the junk out of it yesterday.  I also have to go to the Salvation Army to drop off a box of stuff.  Then, I head up to my therapist's, who I have not seen since prior to my surgery.  Tonight, I hope to see my son, Sean, while he is in town, as I am leaving tomorrow for Michigan.  I hope to see Jo while I am out there next week.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.  Prayers being said for those who need, and those who don't need.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 11/11/11 10:25 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Trish - watch Utley closely for the next few days. That's very strange for a dog his age to do that - he might have something going on that needs minor vet attention. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 11/11/11 9:08 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Ida.. glad things are starting to come together at least a little bit with the house.  Can't wait to see the finished product. 

I got to spend most of yesterday with Josie and her boys.  It was so good to be able to be with her.  We did go to see her brother last night and he is up and walking around a bit.  He looked really good.  I know that made her very happy.    She is leaving to go back today.  I will miss having her around, but I know that it's better for her to be away from her highly dysfunctional family.  

Today, we are headed to synagogue.  I have to run by Walgreen's before services and pick up my meds.  After services we are going to stop at Target to pick up a few things and then come home.  We both have messy rooms that need to be cleaned up.  If she does her room to a standard that is higher than hers and somewhere close to mine, I am going to take her to the movies either tonight or tomorrow.  We haven't done much together lately and I think it would be nice to do that.  

At some point over the weekend, I also want to go over to the mall.  I need to find a formal dress for Neil's parents' 50th anniversary party and I saw some nice ones on JCPenney's website.  I have a few in mind at Dress Barn,. as well, but don't want to limit myself to just there.  

Should be a good weekend, especially since there is nothing actually SCHEDULED for the weekend except for a yoga class tomorrow night.  

Have a great one everyone! 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 11/12/11 10:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Lisa;  I can't wait till I can show you all the house!!!!!

So glad to hear that your friends brother is getting better....

IdaMae

bvohl
on 11/11/11 11:43 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Glad to hear that the house is coming along!

Trish-I hope Utley is ok!!

Lisa-Glad that your friends brother is doing well and on his way to recovery!

I got to sleep in which I really needed especially after yesterday! I am feeling much better, not sore thank goodness! I am hoping and praying for some good positive answers from the doctors. I will keep you informed!

Today I have to go to the bank, then maybe to the store to pick up some food. The rest of the day is up in the air, probably going to take it easy!

Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 11/12/11 10:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA
thank you Beth!!!

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 11/12/11 7:40 am - Lancaster, PA
Hi all today we did chores ran errands
and we go to see our PA friend karen goeller in her glory at the PA Fine Crafter Guild show today.
Such cool stuff i love her jewelry. I hope we will get to have dinner with her tonight
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views